Saturday, February 18, 2012

How important is sex to a man in a marriage or LTR?

Obviously everyone is different, but how important is it to you? Would you stay in a relationship without sex? Not counting situations where your spouse has an accident etc which makes them physically incapable. Please give sensible answers, not silly jokes. Thank you.How important is sex to a man in a marriage or LTR?Well, my best friend is divorcing her husband of 9 years (together 14) because she can literally count the number of times they have had sex (since they got married) on one hand. The only exception being when they were trying to conceive their daughter. After she was born, they didn't have sex for two and a half years.



I think she misses the closeness, the passion.



I think both partners need to feel desired. So, I think it's very important.How important is sex to a man in a marriage or LTR?
It seems to be very important to guys. Probably one of the most important things. Its an issue that my partner and I have been having ourselves. I have a very low libido, especially after having my son and could happily live without sex. I very rarely if ever really want it. He recently told me that he really resents me for not wanting sex and was worried I might be cheating on him. Quite naively it came as a shock to me because he didn't often make a move on me and so I assumed he was ok with the situation.



Also going by the times I spent working in a hotel and seeing guys on business staying, guys are not as trustworthy as they'd like to make out. I'd say 9 out of 10 of them cheated on a partner or wife which is truly shocking but just goes to show just how led by sex guys are.How important is sex to a man in a marriage or LTR?Sex is an important part of a long term relationship, it just shows your partner that you crave them and want them and desire them. But i do not push the issue, sure i love it and will engage in it . But i do not get pissed off every night because i am not getting it. Everyone wants to be loved right? Would i go mad and kick and scream like a baby if it does not happen ? No, i would respect my spouse and love him all the same. He is human after all and not a machine.
Very important for most men.



Someone once told me that sex isn't important in a relationship until you have an issue with it. Then it becomes an huge obstacle to work with.



Would I leave because I wasn't getting any? Probably not, though it does depend on why we weren't having sex. I would suggest that most men would have a wandering eye if it went on too long though.How important is sex to a man in a marriage or LTR?Well being that my boyfriend and I have been together for over two years with out any sex I would say yes I could. We want to wait until we are married and we are both in our 20's which is very strange when people here that. Every part of a relationship is important.How important is sex to a man in a marriage or LTR?
sex is definitely an important factor to a man in marriage i'll say considering there is a natural longing for sex towards a female unless otherwise. Though, it shouldn't be the most important criteria, but i'll say it has a decent amount of weight to it.
It is very important. When a man commits to someone, that means the others are off limits. And for a man sex is a physical need. Cut it out and he'll suffer and feel duped.How important is sex to a man in a marriage or LTR?
Has a woman I would be very disappointed if my husband didn't give a good seeing too at least once a week .
it is very important to men because if he does not get sexual intercourse with you than he will find some one else

No comments:

Post a Comment