Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How long do I have to wait to have unprotected sex after starting a different birth control?

I have been on ortho tri lo for 6 years now and they are putting me on a different brand of birth control. I didn't quit taking birth control ever I just switched brands. Do I have to wait to have unprotected sex or not?How long do I have to wait to have unprotected sex after starting a different birth control?As long as you keep taking the pills as normal at the same time you do not need to wait to have unprotected sex.How long do I have to wait to have unprotected sex after starting a different birth control?You should never have unprotected sex. Birth control may prevent babies, but you need the condoms to protect against STD's. There is some scary **** out there and all the people that have it had unprotected sex too. Don't merely think that it will never happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment