Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How much should sex matter in a marriage?

How much does is matter if you feel wanted or sexually desired in your marriage? Would you feel unwanted if you had to initiate sex most of the time?How much should sex matter in a marriage?Being a male, my opinion is that 50% is adequate, well maybe 75% initially, until the honeymoon sets over the horizon. The other 50% holds the later in life status, when sexual encounters between spouses become less relevant. They will then rely on their mutual love and respect.

Although the man usually initiates the action (most of us males have quick fantasizing brains), there is nothing wrong with the female doing so. Rather than the female feeling unwanted, it may simply mean some males need encouragement, and you know what I mean. I wish your initiation would be catchy and happen to me, but one can not have everything in life his way, and must simply appreciate what he has, while dreaming about what he has not (again, male fantasies). Don't feel guilty. I hope your husband appreciates it.How much should sex matter in a marriage?
I completely remove sex as part of a relationship or marriage.I don't think sex is a required part of marriage, but rather the reward you get for putting so much work into that relationship.I don't think the relationship should be affected by sex, the sex should be affected by the relationship.If you're not having it, chances are the relationship is failing.Just handing out more sex may make the person feel more "wanted", but it won't fix whatever issues are going on that are causing that distance.



PS: Another factor could be insecurity on his side.Really, you should be talking to him about this,not us.How much should sex matter in a marriage?Sex is extremely important in a marriage. It's not the most important thing in it though, but it is important to keep your sex life alive. Sometimes things happen though and I guess it's just normal. Like my husband and I used to have sex at least 3 times a day, and now it's like once a day. And that's because we have a baby now and have to make time during nap time or bed time. But my best friend and her husband work a lot and only get to have sex like once a month. So, I'm guessing everyone's different there. It depends on how much time you get with your sweetie and whether you have kids or are working a lot. Sex is important though and if your husband isn't realizing that then maybe you should let him know how important it is to make you feel wanted by having sex more often. And yes, I guess it would make me feel unwanted if I had to initiate the sex most of the time. But like I said before, everyone's situation is different. Good luck. I hope you and your hubby get things worked out!
sex is a key part to a relationship, sex is very natural and there really shouldnt be any problems, its a way to unwind and be pleasured. I seriously dont understand what some women are thinking when they say they never want to have sex. Anyways, I feel very superior when I have to initiate sex, I even do all the work too so I can make it as deep or as fast as I need. Sometimes when I want to relax and have him do the work, I tell him what to do and how to do it. Maybe if your husband is a bit shy in the bedroom maybe you should take charge and rock his world.How much should sex matter in a marriage?Sex is a big part of marriage. Yes its not everything but a healthy active sex life is a must! Sex and intimacy is the one thing that separates your relationship from being 'best mates'. I would have an honest discussion with him to try and find the reason for his lack of initiation, communication is essential for a great and healthy sex life.How much should sex matter in a marriage?
Sex, and the importance of it is one of those those things that is very subjective. If you are happy with the amount of sex you are having then you'll probably say that sex doesn't matter that much. If you are not happy with the amount of sex then you'll probably think that sex matters a whole lot. Sort of like food, if you are full, then you never think it's that important.

Bottom line. Would you have married the person that you married if they told you that they loved you but never would have sex with you? I doubt it. For that basic reason, sex is very important. Only the frequency of it varies.
it matters to me tons. my husband does a great job of making me feel needed and wanted, heck sometimes i wish i could get him off of me. yes, if i had to initiate sex all the time, i'd be upset. it's not my thing, i like him to come on to me, and he does.

that's why i think people should have sex before they get married! try it before you buy it. sex is a very important part of a marriage, and if the two people are not compatible sexually, then that could lead to other problems. (like feeling unwanted)How much should sex matter in a marriage?
Sex is a huge part of marriage. If you do not feel desired your partner isnt doing something for you. I am a 22 year old woman, been married a little over a year, and my husband wont touch me. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna leave him. I always initiate sex, and he turns me down just about every time. Its not fair to feel that way. You should never have to question if your partner wants you. U deserve to feel desired and beautiful
why you want to have sex with him if he doesn't want to? there are guys that would love to have sex with you so tell him if he doesn't love you and doesn't want you then let you go don't waste your prime years of your life with someone like that.
Intimacy is part of being human. It is healthy, you know. Hm, initating sex most of the time maybe just means the partner is shy. Try to get that person out of their shell. It matters when you feel wanted or sexually desired, just human!
Everyone's sex drive is different and it changes over the long haul.

As long as your partner isn't refuting you don't let it become a big issue.

You can bring it up that you'd like him to initiate more often.
It depends on the couple.



My wife holds sex back now, so that sucks. And yeah, I do feel unwanted right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment