Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How well did sex work to start labor for you?

I am 37 week and I have been having strong contractions and regular and frequent but they arent doing anything. My cervix hasnt dialated or effaced at all and my baby has drop and is ready to come out. How well did sex work to soften the cervix? My doctor is concerned about how big the baby is and wants to induce at 39 weeks but i really dont want to be induced if it can be avoided. So any suggestions?How well did sex work to start labor for you?Sex didn't help me at all. I tried it with my first, but she hadn't dropped, then I was told it was too dangerous to go into labor on my own (too much amniotic fluid could have pushed her umbilical cord out through my cervix if my water broke on its own). With my second my daughter had dropped and I was having contractions but they never became regular. We tried everything, including sex to try to get things going but I ended up being induced on the day I became 43 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment