Saturday, February 18, 2012

What education do I need to become a relationship and sex expert?

I want to become a relationship and sex expert just like Laura Berman but I'm not sure what kind of education I'll need to become that. Also, I would like to know what schools have the courses I need to complete the education. Thank you!What education do I need to become a relationship and sex expert?Start with a degree in Psychology...and study sex therapy...see the link below for some information on what is recommended for a career as a sex therapist...What education do I need to become a relationship and sex expert?If you want to make it your career to be a registered sex therapist than you need to study psychology, it is an offshoot of psychology. But most sex advice columnists and writers are just journalists that people value the opinion of. Sex therapy is not as easy as you might assume, it would be best if you went and got a therapy session or two with a sex therapist (they could also help you with this).

No comments:

Post a Comment