Saturday, February 18, 2012

What causes a guy to ejaculate several times during sex?

I recently had sex with this guy I'm dating for the first time and right before we started to have sex, he already "came". Then when we started having sex, after just 2 minutes, he ejaculated AGAIN! He came about 4x during the sex we had for an hour. He blames it on these fat-burning pills that he's been taking for 3 days, but he doesn't overdose on it. Is this true or is it something else? NOTE: I'm alittle older (33) and he's 23 if that helps. Thanks.What causes a guy to ejaculate several times during sex?It's a genetic ability he has been fortunate enough to have been blessed with. There are no pills or substances of any kind that will give a man the ability to ejaculate more than what he normally does. This is a rare trait for a man at any age but I've known a few guys who could ejaculate between 6 and 7 times during one session of sex but for the majority of men it's normally just one shot. When I was in my 20's and even 30's I would always go for two but now I'm down to one with the rest of the majority. :)What causes a guy to ejaculate several times during sex?Actually, the pills might actually be the case, he might be right. Lol.



Um this isn't actually a 'problem' honestly, I know you want sex to be longer, but honestly.. Us guys all ejaculate early during sex.. Maybe you should ask him how many times he had sex, if he didnt have sex much then that's the case.. He isn't used to sex therefore he ejaculates early due to being too...excited.



Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment