Tuesday, February 21, 2012

When do you think kids should start having sex?

I'm 14 and I would to wait till marriage to have sex. But I from what I've heard kids my age are already having sex. And ive been pressured by guys and stuff already. I think I'm too young to be dealing with this. And I know it'll only get worse. Any tips on how to handle this? And when do you think is the right age to have sex?|||When they're ready, and I mean REALLY ready- in a long-term, serious, loving relationship and can handle the possibility of an unplanned pregnancy.





For what it's worth I saved it for someone special when I was 19. Still having sex with him to this day... lol|||Physically a 14 year old is more than ready to have sex. But emotionally, not at all.





The problem with society today is that people, especially children, are being fed the idea that its okay to get anything you want. Everything has become "self" driven. Self absorbed, self satisfied, selfishness, etc etc. The only self that isn't still being taught is selflessness.





Anyway, sex is such a powerful thing that you have to be well and conscience about consequences. Most 14 year olds aren't ready for that. Its too easy to be taken advantage of. This is why we have a disturbing number of pregnant girls, having babies that will have no father because the low life scumbag teenage boy didn't care, or got thrown in jail. Its usually the losers that prey on young girls and that is exactly why teenage sex cannot work in today's society. The consequences will almost always be bad.





You say that kids your age are doing it. I know kids that are 10 and 11 having sex. And the circumstances surrounding those people are proving that its a very bad situation that hasn't happened yet.





The same thoughts that were around decades ago still applies today. Wait until you are much older before you make such a decision. You must fact the reality that many of your peers are heading down a path of pain that they will cause themselves and their babies when they get pregnant and it becomes a bastard child.|||While 14 is too young to be having sex in my opinion; I think that if you cannot ask your parents/gaurdians for birth control/condoms then you really shouldn't be having sex. While the ideal thing is being able to take care of a pregnancy/STD with the money you get from you job, and being able to get birth control and condoms.





Anyways... Don't care about what people say about you just because you are not having sex. I think that you are smart because sex can change a relationship and a pregnancy puts an even bigger strain on any relationship. If anyone is pressuring you into having sex then they aren't the right person for you to be having sex with. Anyone who truely loves and cares about you will not force you to do something you do not want to do.|||Wow, times have changed from even when I was a kid. To me, that sounds crazy that kids are already getting into that at that age. You're not even fully developed. I mean, I think everyone is different, and people are ready at different ages. 14 is the earliest I would even think that was close to okay. And if everyone is having sex at that age I highly doubt all those kids are ready. If you don't feel ready, do not do it. It's your body and you have control over it. If you do, then I say go ahead. I wasn't ready til I was about 16 I guess was when I started considering it, and I was in a semi-serious relationship and knew the guy well. That's my opinion.


Unfortunately, it's a hard thing to handle if you are constantly being pressured to have sex. You need to be firm and if the guy isn't having it, he clearly doesn't care about you very much. Don't do it just to please someone or avoid a situation. You just have to continue to state that you aren't ready, and try to stand your ground. It's really sad to me that you feel like this is something you have to handle at this age. :(|||waiting is perfectly fine.


its your choice and no one elses


dont be pressured into doing just for the sake of doing it


its really not worth it.


It should be something special with someone special that youll


remember for a long time.


not something to look back on and regret.


dont fret too much about it cause really when it comes down to it, its


not as big a deal as people make it out to be.


Personally i dont think theres a "right age"


but me im glad i waited. not till marriage but for someone extremely special.


It meant so much more for the both of us.|||I don't care if I get thumbs down, sex in high school or any time before is stupid. Even if a teen is careful and uses protection nothing is guaranteed.








I think that kids shouldn't have sex and a kids is anyone under the age of 18 and sometimes people still act like kids until they are 22. Sex is very special. not a random act, your body is sacred and should only be shared with another person who feels the same.





It's good that you want to wait and protect yourself. That's wonderful actually. Just stick to your morals and focus on your education, happiness, and progress and you will go far.|||I'm 11 and I think that you should be 18 and up because you will get a child and you have to take care of that child unless you use a condom. And when your with that child you won't feel like your really a parent and things will just get worse and your life will get ruined so just think about it you choose what you want to do with your life this is my opinion.|||Wait until your married, my sister did and she got the dream. A house, a proper aryan husband and three kids. She lives in Texas right now and she is so happy. Contrast that to my cousin, disgraced and avoided. She went and secretly dated at 16, got pregnant at 17. But the worst surprise was that the father was black. In modern cultures it's "OK" and all. I come from a Neo-Nazi family, and we have our pride!! The child was black! We were sickened and left her alone in absolute disgust. And there was no hiding it, the whole family was shamed by her actions. Wait, don't go and ruin your life. Please kid, your too young.|||I think you should wait till your eighteen, then you are matured and a adult and not a kid anymore. Remember when start having sex you saying your responsible and mature enough to have a kid. 14 is way to young don't be stupid your better than that. Don't bother what others are doing they want to be immature let them be it's your life and your choices.|||Seek out a woman and lose your virginity, Just make sure to use a condom and also dont listen to these idiots saying "oh your to young for sex you got to wait until marrage" I Bet you that all the people telling you to wait until after marrage had there frist pounding around your age, Do what YOU want go out and get some tail!|||there's no right age, but 14 is way too young. You're still a kid, still growing, far from ready for consequences like pregnancy, disease, and all the potentially devastating social consequences like word getting out that you're easy, and so on. You'll know when it feels right for you to take this step.|||no no no there dumb u'll regret it tere stuff that comes along with it thats bad like sexually transmitted diseases just when ever u get pressured the right answer is always no trust me and all the other ppl who say no the age is when ur ready but that doesnt apply to kids|||no right age..do it whenever YOU feel ready and with somebody you love..for me that was 15 yrs old, i did love him, i'm not still with him now but i was for quite a while, and no i do not regret it|||My answer for you is in your question. Wait until marriage! I'm 14 too, and 3 girls at my school have already gotten pregnant. Wait until marriage, it will make it all the better. :)|||KIDS should never start having sex. Adults who are responsible for their own actions can do whatever they want but children should not be having sex.





Learn how to say NO and learn how to maintain your self respect.|||Sixteen is the legal age of consent in my country.


I think it's a good age, as long as they use protection...who wants kids that young? My friend is pregnant and sixteen, I feel bad for her.|||I lost my virginity at 14 and don't regret it one bit. I'm older now but it was something I'll never regret doing. Lose it when it's right for you.|||14- too young








16 is a good age as long as protection is used|||There's no specific age, people mature at different rates. I would say when you are in love and you feel you are ready - which could be as early as 16 or not until you're in your twenties.|||I m also 14 and a virgin , I think that u should wait until marriage and I am not with pre-marital sex|||may sound too old fashion or conservative (i am not)


but after 21


see what is life all about


see what is good and bad (not roughly)


see who how lie who how being honest


get some experience


be like a scientist|||Kids should start having sex the day they are born ....... with the doctor or nurse........|||There's no age. it's whenever you find someone you love





I lost my virginity at 14, but we're married today at age 34.|||As soon as you turn 15.|||18.|||till they are married.|||When their married......|||im 13 and a half and i would say no younger that 15!|||How about a chat with your mom :D.. she just might have great tips for you how to get rid of guys pressurizing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment