Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I had unprotected sex, and the same day i started my period. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?

I had unprotected sex, im doing a lot of research. From what most websites are saying a women can get pregnant at any time, even on her period. So what signs should i be looking for if i was? keeping in mind that i am on it now, and this has just happened yesterday.I had unprotected sex, and the same day i started my period. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?ok. i too have done alot of research in my time of need like you are in now. iv learned that 2 weeks after your period BEGINS you begin ovulating, thus making you extreamly fertile at this time (so midway between your cycle) you ovulate for a few days and then if no semen comes in contact with the egg and fertilizes it, then your uterus sheds its lining and the egg, known to us as a period. since you had sex as your body was disposing of its un-used tissue there is a very small chance you are prego :)



but if you would rather be safe then sorry, go take plan b (although that will cause you to have another period 2-4 weeks later....completly normal)



hope that helpedI had unprotected sex, and the same day i started my period. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?Honestly, I am not sure. You could take a pregnancy test just to be sure but my guess is that it is unlikely.I had unprotected sex, and the same day i started my period. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?yeah ur pregnant punch it about 6 times aday right in the belly button and itll be ok ;)
  • arizona weather
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment