Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What percent chance do you have at getting preganant your first time ever having sex?

My best friend and I like each other, and when we date after about 5 months I want to have sex with him, and he knows this, but I want to know my % chance at getting pregnant my first time ever having sex and we use a condom.What percent chance do you have at getting preganant your first time ever having sex?It doesn't matter if it's your first time or not. When having unprotected sex you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting pregnant. And when using a condom you have a lower chance of getting pregnant. Birth control and condom on the other hand....give you the best chance of not getting pregnant. So get on birth control and then use a condom!!!What percent chance do you have at getting preganant your first time ever having sex?The same as any other time. It does not matter if you are having sex for the first or the hundredth time, your chance of pregnancy is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment