Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What could be the reasons for bleeding after sex?

I've been bleeding after sex for the past few weeks. Before then hadn't had sex in about 7 months so I don't know how long whatever problem it is could have been going on. I've had an STI test and it's all clear. The bleeding is lighter than a period but consistent and a good bit more than "spotting", and lasts for about four days. It happens nearly every time and the sex isn't overly rough. What could give me these symptoms? :( Thanks.What could be the reasons for bleeding after sex?It's probably just because your body isn't used to that kind of stimulation--I go through the same thing with my boyfriend since I only see him every couple of months. You should hold off on the sex for a little while to allow your body to recover, and if you continue to have spotting you should see a gynecologist so they can give you a pelvic exam.What could be the reasons for bleeding after sex?It's possible you have a cyst that is being aggravated every time you have sex. I would recommend seeing a gyn and having an internal ultrasound done to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment