Monday, January 30, 2012

Anyone else feeling uninspired lately?

For the past year I've been feeling stagnant/passive. This really isn't myself. I use to be full of goals and priority-orientated. But, I don't know what has happened...I was an acceptably above-average student in high-school but ever since entering college I've been dropping lower and lower, now I'm barely maintaining C's. Now it's not that the material is difficult it's just I haven't been giving a fat **** about my education..it's quite depressing actually. The even more depressing fact is I'm expressing my misery online yet I rarely reflect upon this issue in real life!...But that's a subject matter I'd rather not touch right now. Anyways speaking of college my life-long dream of attending a university has landed me right into community college, now that boggles me deeply.



What I'm trying to get at is I'm feeling uninspired to prosper in life. I don't party, I don't drink or smoke. I've blazed once in a while but that's rare. So my social life is definitely not distracting me. I don't affiliate in any social networks except yahoo answers and blogspot so my virtual life isn't bothersome either.



So if you've been in my situation and have found some remedy to cure this cerebral plague, then please do so and respond. Your advice will be much appreciated.Anyone else feeling uninspired lately?
I remember being there. I wanted to go to a univerisity and ended up in my town's city college. I did ok in high school, but my 2nd semester in college, i failed all my classes. What you need to do is find something else to do good WHILE your in college. Your depressed because your not where your suppose to be. Try findind something interesting to do so you can keep going to college. Once your done, you can move on to a University and then youll be ok. I was in college and then, eventually went to a university, where i find myself more motivated to finish it. Hope this helps.Anyone else feeling uninspired lately?
i smoke a lot of marijuana to try and escape those feelings. its a tough economy and a tough road ahead for the younger generation of americans. I try to be optimistic about the future but reading the news you get the feeling it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. so yeah i would suggest marijuana and lots of it



ive always updated the question of mine you answered. go and check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment