Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need advice on swimwear =0)?

Hi all, well I'm looking for advice on swimwear because sites have left me so confused online on what is good and bad. I'm a size 14 bottom

half and 36 C/D cup top depending on where i shop and 5'3 and looking to buy a bikini or tankini but unsure of where to start. I used to be a size 26 UK so this is a completely new experience for shopping i used to just go buy whatever fitted. But I really want to well sounds silly but show off my new figure and look good while suprising my boyfriend. I'm trying to avoid black colours because i wear so much black as it is.as you can see from my Picture i'm very pale and was thinking of maybe blues/light pink. I think i'm an hour glass or pear shape as my waist is the smallest part of me. (bottom half is slightly bigger than top half)



Any advice or links pointing me in right direction for swimwear wou;ld be gratefully appreciated for my confused and boggled brain =0) cheers and tysm for readingI need advice on swimwear =0)?
Victoria's secret swim is on sale right now(: Their stuff always fits great!
victorias secret , aeropostaleI need advice on swimwear =0)?
Instead of a bikini I think you should get a monokini it still shows skin but it hides your "problem areas" I'm not saying that to be mean at all just so you know it's just that bikinis usually are too revealing if you have that much of a large cup size but monokinis are flattering. You should get one with a tube top - style one with a sweetheart neckline.
http://www.amiclubwear.com/swimsuit-onepiece-c2-nsf921ttooturq.htmlI need advice on swimwear =0)?
You should have a look here. They have consultants, too. (free)

http://www.worldswimwear.com/servlet/the鈥?/a>
I can't see your picture but i'll tell you what, a nice girl in a one piece bathing suit can be awesome. when a one piece works it really works and can be more attractive. just look at baywatch for proof. if you are pale stay away from cold colours as they may not work. unless you can make it work to your advantage. there are no rules, what works for some may not work for others.

but more than likely choose tan, brown, red, warm dusty pink and such. or a beige and brown and so on.
  • travel trailers
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment