Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need a rundll32.exe file but do not have a restore disc.?

Ok here is my problem. I will try to spell it out very carefully so that everyone can understand this. I had a computer built at a computer store (Mistake #1). I have had it for about 18 months. I have Panda installed as my anti-virus program as it did not come with one. (mistake #2).



I DID NOT get any kind of restore disc whatsoever. None. The computer is a "Micro-Star International".It runs Windows XP. Recently I caught a virus.

Somehow the Rundll32.exe file got corrupted. Not sure how, but whenever I try to run ANYTHING I get an error message saying that this file (Rundll32.exe) can not be found.



I cannot download anything to fix it.

I cannot insert any new discs at all because it gets that error message.

I cannot reboot in safe mode to fix it because even in safe mode, it says file not found.

I can get online but that is about it. Panda IS NOT catching whatever I got even though I get the updates and such.

I cannot do any kind of "system restore" at all because of this error.

There isn't any "built in" restore either.

I basically wish to restore it to the day I bought it. New and virus free.

I have tried looking online to figure it out but I am stuck. And because I cannot download anything, my computer remains the same. Can anyone provide any help at all? While I can figure out most thing about PC's, this one has me boggled.I need a rundll32.exe file but do not have a restore disc.?
If Mongo's suggestion does not work..Do this:

Start%26gt;All Programs%26gt;Accessories%26gt;System Tools%26gt;System Restore.

Then choose a time before the virus incident.

d;o)I need a rundll32.exe file but do not have a restore disc.?
You need to talk to the computer store and ask if they can give you a Windows disk. After you get that, all you need to do is boot it and go along with the installer. Look up instructions if you have to.I need a rundll32.exe file but do not have a restore disc.?
Hi,Herr Oberst



There are 3 step to repair rundll32.exe error



If you got rundll32.exe error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. You should fix it immediately. The following software is a professional fix rundll32.exe error, in addition, you can fix many common computer errors. I think you should try it, I believe that it can help you:



* Step 1 - Download a rundll32.exe error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Open the rundll32.exe error repair tool and scan you computer for free

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done!



Here are the url of rundll32.exe error repair tool:http://www.RepairErrorInstantly.com/ttfix-rundll32.exe_error-zz0001

No comments:

Post a Comment