Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm trying to read the signs...?

I have a crush on this guy...HUGE crush...but I feel as though he is out of my league. The fact that he talks to me, and we hang out and stuff boggles my mind! lol.

He opens the door for me in his car, and buildings and stuff. He called me (long distance) because he couldn't wait for me to text back with an answer. He lives far away (because I moved), and I don't know the next time I'll be visiting. We talk online now, and I THINK we flirt a little. He tells me about his day and asks about mine. Talks about the future and stuff. When we hang out, friends say he always laughs at all my jokes, and is in tuned with what I'm saying.

Do guys do this just to be nice? Or do you think he likes me too? I won't be moving back near him for a while, and I don't want him to get away. How do you start something long distance? Argh, I never get ga ga over a boy...this is odd for me! lolI'm trying to read the signs...?
If you are young I would not advise getting into a long distance relationship...I only say that because I have been there and done that and it turned out bad. On the other hand you are not me and it might work out. Anyways, it sounds like he really likes you back. I am not sure on how to advise you to start something long distance, but it definitely sounds like he would be up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment