Monday, January 30, 2012

Long distance relationship?

Assistance!?



I met a girl online a 8 hour drive away from me, but travel is impossible right now. We never get bored of eachother, and chat for more than 5 hours a day. We really enjoy it too, the time just flies. Im really happy :) We both try to spice things up, we send voice messages to eachother, goofy pictures, watch videos all day, anything interesting.



The problem is.. I'd really like to "step it up" a little more. She has a webcam and a cell phone , but refuses to use them. Whenever we chat Im on my webcam, but Id kill to see her "Real time". The reason she refuses to talk via phone boggles me... We've talked about it before and feels that its me just making her prove herself... Im not too sure what that means.



I'd really like to convince her to talk to me on the phone... suggestions?Long distance relationship?
WELL LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS R NOT WATS UP BECAUSE SHE STAY FAR AWAY FROM U AND DOESNT KNO IF SHE HAVE ANOTHER BOIFRIEND R NOT SO U SHOULD JUS FIND SOMEONE ELSE N YALL CAN JUS B FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment