Monday, January 30, 2012

Why would a guy ask to hang out REAAAALLY soon and then never respond or call about it?

Okay so an old co worker of mine and I got in contact again and he said he wanted to hang out very soon. He was happy we were talking and wished we never lost contact. So the conversation was spoken online and we left it by saying that we'll talk in a few days and make plans. I sent him a text a few days later asking how he was doing and how his weekend was. No response. Then I emailed him a few days after that asking if he wanted to hang out on a specific day, because he made it a point that I should let him know when I'm available since he wanted to see me at any time. I didn't get a response but I know he read it.



I really don't understand what happened. Do you think I should attempt asking him to hang out one more time? It just doesn't make any sense after how he was originally acting about wanting to see me. Any ideas? I am just boggled. Oh and just so you know, this is a completely platonic relationship.Why would a guy ask to hang out REAAAALLY soon and then never respond or call about it?
I think he is a total loser. Girl, if he cared so much about you he would of found ways to contact you and get you out on a date. Leave it. Let him come to you!Why would a guy ask to hang out REAAAALLY soon and then never respond or call about it?
I have no idea.Why would a guy ask to hang out REAAAALLY soon and then never respond or call about it?
Don't assume, call him on mobile directly ad wait his reply and decide
Don't jump into conclusions..........wait........if u have his contact number just call him.........talk to him.......everything will be alright....



All d best :-)



Have a nice day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment