Monday, January 30, 2012

How the hell do you get hired at frickin' Target?

In dyer need of employment, Target is less than 3 blocks away, plus close to many Target stores, been over a year now and have been applying online. I called today to confirm a position I just applied for a day ago, I pressed 0 for the operator and asked to be transferred to the HR. This little girl answered and just said "yah can I help you?" (as if she was HR)...I asked about the position and right off bat she said "oh, it's been filled", WTF!! Do ppl get hired there strictly by connections only or what?! Trust me, I've applied other places but it's tough to find a graveyard shift job. How the heck do they process new hires is mind boggling!How the hell do you get hired at frickin' Target?
Unfortunately it is just one of those things. If you score pretty good on your employment assessment test you should hear back from them. Just try to keep your fingers crossed, maybe you will get a call from them today.How the hell do you get hired at frickin' Target?
Maybe you're not qualified.How the hell do you get hired at frickin' Target?
show some skin in the interview
I mean no disrespect by what I'm about to say here, I really am trying to help. But you used hell, frickin, WTF and I might have missed others. I got a negitive inpression of you just reading your question here. Maybe its just how you present yourself.. Again no disrespect. Just trying to help. And I hope you do get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment