Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do I move on or do something?

This has been boggling on my mind for quite some time. Recently I get to know this wonderful guy online. We started chatting and stuff. He is someone of a shy nature( I suppose). So yeah. From chit-chatting, we moved to texting each other. It gets to the point that it seems that I am always the initiative one texting him though he did initiate once. Our first phone call was initiated by meb by dropping a hint to him. We chatted and the following week we went out as well. It was quite a nice outing. There was some chemistry going on and stuff. We even make plans to go out the following Saturday. Who knows that he was suddenly engaged in some activities. I was the one who have to find out from him rather than him informing me as i have to purchase tickets for something. I sort of blew up on him about this matter in the end I apologized for it. Since that then, we have not been texting and stuff and not even chat on msn.



Do you think that this is one sided and stuff? Should I move on? What does all this mean?



The date did spark something. I mean why isn't he bother to do anything about it?Do I move on or do something?
move on.
  • kuryakyn
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment