Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone else think the Sims 3 is lame?

I waited all this time (August 2010) to buy the game. I bought the loft expansion. I've played it a few days and I am so unimpressed. It seems like going back to Sims 1 without any expansions, except the surroundings are beautiful.



Anywhere to go have coffee? Buy clothes that you can actually keep?



And geez, um, maybe a little content? I know I can put a million different patterns on a chair, if I want to, but I think they are trying to get every single last cent out of users.



The Sims 2 Store started all that - and I guarantee you that was a little test to see if anyone would actually buy stuff from them online. I'd bet on it.



But signing on to the launcher, and I see everything that is for "download" (sale) - it boggles my mind. The offerings that are for sale just go on and on and on. The prices are outrageous, too. The point is, they have given us very, very little to work with unless we want to keep our wallets continually open. They should have a program where you can have your paycheck direct deposited into EA, that way we can always have the new chair that just came out. (sarcasm) I feel suckered and I want my money back. Good luck, right? I got the EA Download that took oh, about two weeks to register.



I just wonder if anyone else feels like I do. And if you love it, there's no need to tell I am a loser or whatever. I know that most do. Don't dislike me because I dislike the game. I just want to get the pulse of other the playing community.Does anyone else think the Sims 3 is lame?
dude, yes... i got sims 3 and i was so impressed and i luved it...but then i got the sims 2 and all the expantion packs and i was i little dissapointed with the sims 3, ya i like that in the sims 3 you can walk anywere and got to peopls house and see them at school but there is so much more to the sims 2 that i like better!Does anyone else think the Sims 3 is lame?
well....sims 3 isn't that lame, yes it has some very annoying bugs that sould be resolved quickly, but other then that, i don't see any problem

No comments:

Post a Comment