Monday, January 30, 2012

How to help my passive aggressive boyfriend?

I read an article online about passive aggressiveness that describes my boyfriend perfectly. Our fights become mind-boggling because he doesn't tell me when something is wrong he just ignores me.



How can I help him? I'm afraid if I tell him he's passive aggressive he will get defensive and possibly not talk to me because of course he won't want to admit something is wrong with him.How to help my passive aggressive boyfriend?
Well the only way he can get help with being passive aggressive is if he gets rid of his anger, b/c thats what being pass. agg. is about -- misplaced anger. So, talk to him about his anger and help him work through it like a therapist would, and don't do things to make him angry! poor guy...How to help my passive aggressive boyfriend?
Please break it off. I married a passive aggressive. He can't even discuss what we disagree about.

We never get that far. I spend everyday scratching my head. What is he doing? What is he thinking? WHY did he say that? I've tried everything. He isn't a bad guy, but he isn't relationship material, no kind of relationship. His parents were very strnage and he was ostracized in school because of poor social skills. It isn't our job to save screwed up people. PLEASE don't waste your life.

When my baby is old enough, I'll leave skid marks on the carpet getting out of here. He isn't a bad guy, but he is a nut.

Be very careful who you marry. DON'T GET PREGNANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment