Thursday, January 26, 2012

What was your worst date ever? My first, was probably my worst...?

I really liked this girl for a long time. I was going to ask her to the prom, but she left school early, and I ended up not going... Everyone knew I liked her lol, even my English teacher...(We had talked online while she was away). So she came back, and suggested we "meet." This boggled me. By meet, did she mean as in a date,or just friends meeting. So I figured friends, I dressed casually, jeans, shirt. I told her I arrived right? She took like 20 minutes to come out... She looked gorgeous. She got in my car!! I told her that she looked nice, because she really did. Okay, so I was lost... date or meeting. Anyway, we decided to watch a movie. So I thought I'd buy her popcorn and a drink, wrong. lol. She was angry at me: she thought I was being dominant... so she snapped at me. To myself, I was like"relax, it's okay." So I apologized, and I bought the drinks and she bought the popcorn. First, it was nice. We watched the wrong movie, then went and watched the right one. We sat down. She was holding on to the popcorn for a long time, so I asked her if she wanted me to hold for her...gentlemen? NO, trying to be dominant again... figures. Somehow, everything relaxed again. She talked about the movie, and I commented on it, and she snapped at me,uhhh. So once more I was like it's okay. So, I reached for her hand. It was under mine, and she turned to me. "I got the popcorn!! Fine, you hold it!!" Lol, what the... That one hurt... (the movie was long). So, I tried to save the day, so I tried to make her laugh. She wasn't interested... She stopped eating popcorn. I tried one last time, I mean I really liked her. I took a little popcorn, hoping that she would too. She didn't. I got tired of trying, she really wore me down. The she leaned on the opposite side, and just ignored me. That's when I gave up. I was like, okay, have it your way. We both ignored each other. I wanted out, but she didn't care at all. She was interested in the movie... She saw that she hurt me, I think, so she said she had a nice time... Huh? Was it a date, a meeting, what in the world was that? We "met" once more. She snapped at me 2-3 times a week. I finally got tired of it, and gave up on her. I figured, if she liked me, she would care about me... By the way she snapped, i figured she didn't care much. So I stopped calling her. I figured, that perhaps the only reason I got that close was because I kept trying. So we haven't talked in some time. For some reason I miss her... And then she asked me to meet her again, for a third time... to catch up. What would you do?



Have you had anything similar? A bad date, good date, any date. Any pointers, help, advice?



Thanks.What was your worst date ever? My first, was probably my worst...?
I have a bar horror story. I never go to bars to meet guys. I was feeling down and my girlfriend talked me into going with her so we went out and had a blast...only I had way too much to drink and went home with a guy I met there. I was so drunk that I had to go to the bathroom to pray to the porcelion gods. I felt a little better and then proceeded to crawl back into bed with this "stranger". I started riding on him for about 10 minutes of great sex when his girlfriend comes into the bedroom. She starts freaking out, screaming at the both of us. I told her that he never told me he had a girlfriend and he kept saying that he didnt know who the hell I was. I got mad at him until his roommate came in the room and I then realized I had went into the wrong room. I was sleeping with the wrong guy. Needless to say, I just went home in shame and tried to forget about that night forever. Two years later, I had a job interview at a bank and guess who interviewed me - that girl who's boyfriend I accidently slept with!! I didnt get the job. I learned 2 important lessons that night - #1 nothing good comes from meeting guys in bars and #2 all frat boys look alike.What was your worst date ever? My first, was probably my worst...?
Haha, well im trying to figure out if she is just overly possesive %26amp; thats why she was snappy at you or if shes like a woman advocate or something :p



Either wayy, iwould just try talking to her some time before you go out again, because it sounds like she ruined your night both times %26amp; iwouldnt wanna make it a third. Perhaps ask her why she was so cranky, it couldve simply been PMs aha. She must like you if she wants to go back out though, so you neverr know, give it a shot.





As for me, ive had my share of bad dates. Better not to go into that because im sure if itold you what happened youd fall off your seat laughing. Email me if you wanna know more, %26amp; good luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment