Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does anyone know of any legit, reliable sites/institutions to receive a small personal loan?

Hello,



I was wondering if anyone knew of any LEGIT places, either online or brick %26amp; mortar to obtain a personal loan?



I know that the first source would be banks/other similar financial institutions, but I am a bit wary of my credit %26amp; 'attractiveness' to lendors (I'm a recent college grad so I have outstanding student loans, *one* credit card, and a below average paying job at the moment).



The loan is for medical expenses; I need dental work done ASAP and do not have insurance (current employer doesn't offer it and the 6-12 month waiting period for procedures is simply out of the question) and am going to go the route of a Dental Discount Plan.



Between my low paying (8.00/hr) job, and monthly bills (just the student loan and credit card payments; I'm living at home atm) I can't manage to scrape anything past 300$ per month; too little for dental expenses, but enough for a loan repayment.



If you could provide links to brick %26amp; mortar establishments' websites/the websites of online servicers- that would be outstanding. I've done research on it myself, but am just simply mind-boggled to some degree.



Thanks a ton in advance!!!Does anyone know of any legit, reliable sites/institutions to receive a small personal loan?
All dentist now have their own plans. If yours is too expensive , change dentist. My son is 23 , has a $8.00 per hr job too, no insurance, but had a toothache. We searched the pennysaver to find a dentist who gave free exams and had a plan he could pay.So many people do not have insurance or can't afford insurance. Dentist are willing to work with you.
the bankDoes anyone know of any legit, reliable sites/institutions to receive a small personal loan?
unless you have a cosigner, not in this economy unfortunately...I've struggled with paying for college, and if they won't offer a loan to a college student, they won't lend a personal loan unsubsidized by the government.
try prosper.com, its p2p lending (person to person). depending on your credit, you can post an ad for people to lend you money and people lend and then once its funded, you sign the docs and you're all setDoes anyone know of any legit, reliable sites/institutions to receive a small personal loan?
Find a dentist who will work out a payment plan with you. You just admitted that the most you could possibly "scrape together" is $300/month, so your likelihood of getting a loan from a legitimate lender is low, and going into debt isn't the best option for you anyway.



Keep searching!



Many blessings,



Andray D.

www.andraydomise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment