Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the deal with this guy?

We dated for 4 months and then broke up....we weren't in contact for a number of months and then we started playing tennis together over the summer...that led to tennis, have dinner, fool around...I am going away for xmas and I haven't seen him for a few weeks but we talk every day online. We were supposed to get together before I left but he's just not willing to commit to a date. He called me and asked me to lunch today. I wasn't home. So I called him and he said he's got plans to hang out and watch the game with friends and he'd talk to me when I get back.



He's 42, he's divorced, been that way for 6 years. When I said I was dissapointed, he asked what is it, do I need a little booty call? I just wanted to snuggle- but that would have been nice. I told him I just missed seeing him that's all. And a little makeout would be nice. And he said yeah, he could use that too. Then suggested he come over BEFORE going to watch the game with his friends. I put the kabash on that. I just wanted to have a night in with a fire in the firplace, a pizza delivered and watch the game and snuggle. That he chose anything else over the possiblily of sex, pizza and the game boggles my mind.



He called to ask me to go to lunch, so I go, well, he misses me somewhat.

WTF.What is the deal with this guy?
If he's not going to commit now, he probably wont ever.What is the deal with this guy?
Just let him be the one to contact you and let HIM take the lead with making plans. If he wants you enough, he will go after you. You don't want a guy who isn't crazy about you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment