Thursday, January 26, 2012

My god..Can you please help me, or at least comfort me?!?

I'm a 17 year old boy, and I'm so goddamn stressed out..I need a job so bad. I have debts to pay off, I have things I need to buy, like an electric guitar for playing in my friends band (I love music and i wanna make it my hobby). I need a cellphone..I need..A LOT of things..



So a month ago, I applied for Taco Bell. Haven't heard from them. A week and weekend ago, I applied for Mcdonalds..Haven't heard from them either. Then I tried applying to Safeway, they aren't hiring. Then I tried applying for Pizza hutt, they're only hiring drivers, which..I can't drive yet.

Then I tried Harkins Theatre. They tell me to wait til November.



Then I recently try applying for a job at Panda Express..They aren't hiring, but they're accepting applications



Then I tried applying for Blockbuster, but guess what? THEY CLAIM BANKRUPTCY A WEEK LATER. Then I tried applying for Hollywood Video a while ago, and after two weeks, they went out of business.

Then I tried Jack in the Box. THEY AREN'T THERE ANYMORE!!!



Why is it so mind boggling f**cking hard to find a job? I mean..I've been trying to find one for 3 years but I was never old enough..So instead, I was trying to see if anybody needed chores or favors done.



It's so hard finding a stupid job. I hate it. I hate having to go online, and spend an hour on a stupid online application and survey when I don't even get the j ob!



I need to relax..This is frustrating..And guess what? Spam dial on my phone was never a big issue to me..But now? I get anxious every stupid phone call..And when I miss a call, I try like HELL to return the call. I check my voice mail every single day, and when my friends call me, I yell at them for holding up the line..



Why is it so hard?My god..Can you please help me, or at least comfort me?!?
A lot of people are going through what you are. It's really hard to find a job these days, so don't feel so bad about it. If your trying to make money maybe you could play guitar on subway stations etc. even if it's not electric. But try to relax, and don't give up. I know right now the littlest thing might seem like the end of the world but you have to keep moving forward, things will fall into place soon enough. :) also Halloween and Christmas are coming up... so there will be plenty of job opportunities to work seasonal jobs then. best of luck :)My god..Can you please help me, or at least comfort me?!?
Aren't your parents trying to help? After all, you're not even an adult. This is illegalMy god..Can you please help me, or at least comfort me?!?
use ur talents!

oh and can u upload ur music or something somewhere? i love bands and i wud love to hear ur bands music

even if ur not that good

u shud be involved in ur dream! like ryan ross, whos father was against him being in a band and not be in college

oh and i know ur suffering but can u like email me ur music

haeunberry@yahoo.com

i somehow have a urge to listen to bands that are u know.. like.. independant...



nd for the need of money.. just keep trying, the world has gr8 expectations 4 u



my answer did not rlly help..



but NEVER GIVE UP



and call the jobs u want to apply for again

they just need to be reminded.

No comments:

Post a Comment