Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you tell me why a guy asks to hang out VERRRY soon and then never calls or responds about it?

Okay so an old co worker of mine and I got in contact again and he said he wanted to hang out very soon. He was happy we were talking and wished we never lost contact. So the conversation was spoken online and we left it by saying that we'll talk in a few days and make plans. I sent him a text a few days later asking how he was doing and how his weekend was. No response. Then I emailed him a few days after that asking if he wanted to hang out on a specific day, because he made it a point that I should let him know when I'm available since he wanted to see me at any time. I didn't get a response but I know he read it.



I really don't understand what happened. Do you think I should attempt asking him to hang out one more time? It just doesn't make any sense after how he was originally acting about wanting to see me. Any ideas? I am just boggled. Oh and just so you know, this is a completely platonic relationship. Even though I do think he liked me at a time.Can you tell me why a guy asks to hang out VERRRY soon and then never calls or responds about it?
Well maybe both of the times, he was busy. Or he didn't have his phone with him. Or something came up.

Maybe you could call him? Talk to him, not leave messages.Can you tell me why a guy asks to hang out VERRRY soon and then never calls or responds about it?
He's probably not interested in a platonic relationship, so he's blowing you off. His viewpoint may be: Why would I invest in something with little or no return?Can you tell me why a guy asks to hang out VERRRY soon and then never calls or responds about it?
Sounds to me like he was just talking out of his a**.
Johnny Cage!
  • jet ski
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment