Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dreams: I had a weird Zombie dream last night, what does it mean?

I had a zombie dream last night, what does this mean? I have looked it up online and everything I find says "If you dream that you are a zombie, you are out of touch with life." I didn't dream that I was a zombie, I dreamt that everyone around me was slowly turning into zombies and I was trying desperately to outrun them. I was succeeding but kept waking up. Everytime I went back to sleep I kept dreaming of this. Eventually I woke up and it was so late I couldn't go back to sleep but I am still curious as to what happened. It all started with an infant that was crying and flushed, but his color only got more red and then his eyes turned blood red... Really freaky. Then it started happening to everyone else and I started running. I have a long history of nightmares, which I can normally figure out, but this one is boggling me. Any opinions? I did not know any of the people in the dream.Dreams: I had a weird Zombie dream last night, what does it mean?
my Japanese dream dictionary says zombie means you have a vague anxiety or uneasiness, if chasing or attacking by Zombie means you want to run away from the reality, it means you left something that should do or you care about something..what do you think? :(Dreams: I had a weird Zombie dream last night, what does it mean?
obviously you were watching a scary movie or watched..lol

or it could just be something that came up, like an imagination/dream of someone you're scared of or see different: Then you imagine them ugly. lol

Maybe it's a sign of something or someone. I don't want to think of it as a incoming bad spirit...so let's look at it as you watched the wrong movie once upon a time lolDreams: I had a weird Zombie dream last night, what does it mean?
Read this article:



http://www.unclesirbobby.org.uk/dreamdic鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment