Monday, January 30, 2012

Where in the world of the net can I please find to read ALL of the 19 manga volumes of "Banana Fish"?

Ok i've looked around and I keep on only seeing that they only have like up to volume 2 or is it chapter 2?!



I'm only interested in it cuz I read that one of my favorite Japanese artists favorite manga likes that manga (besides Gundam) and I wanted to see whats so great about it. And it's like impossible to find on the internet all of the volumes of banana fish!!(19 volumes in total)



Unless I would want to buy it and I don't want to! shesh!



I don't care if I have to sign up to the website or if I have to download it(for free of course). I just wanna read it!



What boggles me is that how can their be such a limited amount of this manga on the net compared to other manga which aren't even up to par with popularity with this manga, are up on sites and completed to the last volume to view for free!!



If it can't be possible to read the entire thing online then can I please have an explanation why...Where in the world of the net can I please find to read ALL of the 19 manga volumes of "Banana Fish"?
No i cant find anything past chapter two. The only reason i can find why that would be the case is either the originals are hard to get hold of (to scanlate) or maybe noone all that interested in scanlating them in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment