Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gay, taken, or something else?

I have been seeing a gentlemen for about 5 months now. However, due to a disconnected phone I am unable to be in touch with him for the past 2 weeks. I met him online and find myself looking through ads. I have caught him posting for other women and got over it. Recently, he has posted for couples. Then later I see him posting for trannies. Now, he has posted for other men...claiming to be straight and wanting mutual oral and to "play" around. I don't know what to think. I really liked him...but if he's doing all this I'm worried about my health.

He's a decent person....but I'm boggled as to whether he has someone is or just gay or I have no idea anymore. Any insight?Gay, taken, or something else?
It sounds to me like he likes to play around with people and have multiple relationships, I think it's best to break it off with him.
  • spelling dictionary
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment