Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have this "friend" ....?

Last year I met my "friend" online, on a singles website. We kept in contact via phone and email for approximately 3 months before finally meeting. (he lives out of state %26amp; I flew there to see him) Our weekend visit was nice. After I returned home, we continued to stay in touch via phone (but not as much as when we first met) and occassinally via emails (again, not as much as when we first met) but the communication was still existant. Im attracted to him (and hes aware of this) and altho I know that hes not ready or looking for that( from me, anyways,) he still reaches out to me via phone and email and shows interest in keeping the lines of communication open, ie, asking when ill be back again to visit, and how he misses me(his response to that is "same", when i say "i miss you) etc.. ISSUE: I know for a fact, that hes met other women online and has the same "friendship" with them. The visits (they go to him) phone calls, and emails. He's been honest in telling me about this. The part that boggles my mind is that altho he seems genuine about wanting to stay in touch with me, he seems hung up on webcam "play". It comes up everytime we get to texting. Altho ive never done that with him (and weve been in contact for over a year already) he still continues to keep the lines of communication open with me. My head says that he obviously holds SOME kind of interest in me, otherwise he'd have been gone long before now, yet my common sense says, yes, hes a single guy, lives alone, and lonely, and sex is what any guy lives for, so its just a guy thing... Not sure what to think of this whole thing. Been trying to wrap my head around it for over a year now.. Any takes on this?I have this "friend" ....?
I've been a similar situation.

I met a guy on singles site. He came to visit me a couple times, I visited him once. (He lives in another city, about an hour an half away.) We talked everyday. We'd text all day, then he'd call me before bed, or I'd call him. I started to like him A LOT, and I told him that and he told me he was only looking for friends. Then he sent a long message over Facebook saying that he was seeing other girls, and that I was just one of them. Nothing more. We started talking less. It hurt a lot.

So, eventually I told myself that I shouldn't linger on that. I shouldn't let myself long for him anymore.

But anyway, in your situation, I would do exactly what I did. Let him go. Perhaps you could stay friends with him, but you should find a guy that's closer to you, that can give you what you need. That's what I did, and now I am very happy, and very much in love him. (Even though I haven't told him I love him yet...lol)I have this "friend" ....?
How old are u? and his age?



he sounds like a total online player to me.

it seems he has been flirting with other women also.



u should ask him about them.I have this "friend" ....?
Really?? I hate to say this but be is just not into you and he is doing the same thing to you as for any other girls who will let them. Have you ever seen the movie, his just not into you? If not you need to and will give you a better idea. Guys aren't like girls, this guy,if he wanted to be with you, he'd tell you he wanted to be with you. He has already told you he has no interest in being in a relationship with u. And you should listen to him. Otherwise he would be with you,right. There ar not what,ifs or buts about it. And instead you guys have been friends for a year and somehow he just cant have a relationship with you? Does he live in china and cant get into the u.s? And can only "web chat" with you because its so romantic and intimate.....But instead he is keeping enough contact and playing enough games with you to string you along and be interested in him. I mean ask yourself" if this guys has good intentions for me and my future" his words are not followed by actions. Good luck!!! Don't be like those other girls that he is just stringing along cause he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment