Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recently (the last couple of months) I have been experiencing episodes of terrible lower pelvic pain?

Originally I went to the ER because I had been bleeding heavily for a few days and was having mind boggling pain in my lower left abdomen, the ride side of my pelvic area seemed to be swollen as well. The found blood in my urine but no bladder infection, no kidney stones, they did a scan and seen fluid buildup in my abdominal cavity and alot of inflammation but had no real answers. They sent me home with pain killers. I went to a gynecologist a few weeks later still having intermittent pain(even between periods), swelling on one side, low grade fever, irregular bleeding, sometimes having a period every two weeks. She did a pelvic exam and confirmed that I had inflammation and an infection-she guessed to be uterine infection caused by natural bacteria and my pap smear came back clean so she put me on some strong antibiotics. I went back in 2 weeks and the pain was better and I felt a little better because the infection and inflammation seemed to have gone away. Within a few short weeks the pain and swelling came back. I visited a regular doctor after I had now developed nauseau, chills, extreme fatigue and a low grade fever once again. This doctor did a blood panel which came back normal but said there was infection in my urine and put me back on antibiotics with no real answers....Also intercourse is painful more towards my cervix and the pelvic pain I experience is sometimes breath taking. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate some input. I've done online research and found everything from endometriosis to cervical cancer and I just am at a loss.. THanksRecently (the last couple of months) I have been experiencing episodes of terrible lower pelvic pain?
I recommend you to see ----%26gt; http://www.all-home-remedies.com

I hope that will resolve your problem, keep using answers.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment