Monday, January 30, 2012

Women and (male? female?)ignorance, females kindly explain this to a man?

1- What is this obsession that some females have with zodiac signs? it makes no sense, there is absolutely no empirical data to suggest that they have any bearing on... anything... ever.





This is something that has always mystified me , online and in RL.





...





2- What is it with females who claim they have no luck with relationships? it's a woman's world and we men live in it. It's like a woman having a break in her house plumbing with a big book of plumbing services, but refusing to even open the book at all.





That would be annoying enough, but they also COMPLAIN that the plumbing never gets fixed. This is also mind boggling.





...





3- What is the problem with women and answering questions?





I have yet to meet a woman, throughout my entire life, that I can talk 'straight' with, they cannot , for the very life of them, answer questions.





It's as if they are lacking the capacity to say "Yes", "No" or anything that remotely resembles an answer. This is true for open questions as well|||Hmm, starting to like this Junie person.





I agree. But, the problem is that there are so many women who wont admit the differences. If they just accepted it, we'd all be happier. They just aren't giving it up and refuse to understand that they are women, not men. I blame the media.





------


It's hilarious how few people got the plumbing analogy. Just goes to show ya. Ladies.... it has nothing to do with literal plumbing.





1) Who cares


2) Yeah that one always gets me, too. They have the whole world at their fingertips and yet make the wrong choice in men constantly.


3) I think this one depends on the question. If it's something personal, sure she's going to try and side step the issue in most cases. If it's not personal, she can probably answer it just fine.|||Here's ONE question for you:





1. Why do you keep generalizing?|||Take it easy much?|||1. I don't know a single woman who believes in the zodiac.


2. My relationships (with wonderful, nice men) have always been long lasting, and largely happy.


3. Ask a question. Many women here will be happy to give you a straight answer.|||Zodiac Signs- Me being a lady I know that I like to look at stuff and whether I believe it or not I want to know that I can try to relate what is going on in my life to something.





Plumbing- Not all women are like that a majority of them are yes but some like me are the ones that if something needs fixed I"m going to fix it darn it.





Women answering questions- Once again not all women are like that. Some are indecisive causing them to not want to give you the wrong answer so they might say I don't know or I don't care. Some just want to make you happy so they aren't sure how to answer your questions.|||I don't see that anything you've posted has to do specifically with women. There are plenty of men who believe in astrology and who don't take responsibility for their part in relationship problems. There may be a half-truth in saying that men tend to communicate in a more direct way, but there are plenty of men who don't and plenty of women who do. I think that as you go through life and get to know more women, you'll find that you meet plenty who don't believe in astrology, are good relationship partners, and who communicate well, and am sorry that your experience so far leads to the negative generalizations above.|||Well, I don't know what women you've run into, but you ask me a question, I'm going to answer it, even if it the answer hurts. Secondly, you are obviously clueless, because it's not a "woman's world". Yet it's not necessarily a "man's world" either. Grow up. And don't worry, it gets a little easier as you get older, but not much. Also, I don't believe in "fortune" telling business, it's all fake.|||1. I have very little interest in my sign and what it "means" so I really can't tell you.





2. When I was young it seemed very taboo for the girl to make the move on the guy. We were always told/shown how guys ask girls out. This seems to imply, that if a guy doesn't ask you out, he isn't interested, so why would a girl set herself up to look like a fool? This was my experience at least. I never thought there were no good guys out there though.





3. I answer lots of questions. Though, I tend to not give just a yes or no to many of them because often times we deal with things that can use more explanation.|||Well the answer is that they can't do anything for themselves.





They need someone else to either do it for them, tell them what to do or assure them that something is going to happen to their liking.|||Being a female, I beg to differ.





I always look for instruction manuals or ask for help.





I dislike astrology and agree that it is meaningless.





I never read women's' magazines, and I prefer a straight answer.|||lol im a woman and none of these questions relate to me





1. i dont obsess over zodiac signs im an aries and i leave it at that


2. i have very good luck with relation ships im in a happy right now


3. lol and obiously womem dont have problems answering questions if im asnwering this dumb one right now.....





and wtf i can say yes or no like ''yes'' u r a complete dumd *** for asking this question


and ''no'' will have no luck in relationships|||1- Its not an obsession, its being open minded to the possibility. I do think people of each zodiac sign share traits that are different from the other signs. Whose to really say it is or is not real? Personally I kinda wonder if this is how God programmed all the individuals on the earth- like developing a program, one needs to create categories.





...





2- All men are not alike and鈥? Not all women are alike. It is not a woman鈥檚 world. There are two sexes struggling to belong somewhere and then maintaining it once achieved. As for plumbing, I pay for services and if not done right, I will not pay until it is right.





...





3- Nothing. I would love to meet a man that asks questions and actually enjoys my responses.





I have yet to meet a woman, throughout my entire life, that I can talk 'straight' with, they cannot , for the very life of them, answer questions. ?? This is a rhetorical question, right? You asked questions above and got answers.





It's as if they are lacking the capacity to say "Yes", "No" or anything that remotely resembles an answer. This is true for open questions as well. Yes, not and okay!|||The "problem" is that they are not men. Is that a clear enough answer for ya? :-)





1) Astrology is a fun diversion. I think that we bring meaning into it ourselves - if something rings true, you learn about yourself, even if there is no objective basis for it. I try to keep an open mind about it. The phases of the moon affect the tides, after all.





2) Women value subtlety and indirect communication. This is neither bad nor good. Other women understand this -please note. It is not malicious at all. She assumes, falsely, that you communicate the same way, and understand the same types of communication. (Men do understand subtely, they just don't see why she has to use so much of it, IMO.)





3) Women are careful to use "soft starters" and other forms of indirect answers. This is to avoid causing offense. They say, "Does it seem hot?" and not "I'm going to open this window". The advantage is politeness. The disadvantage is miscommunication. Again, though, two women talking don't have the problem of miscommunication as much - it's not meant to mislead you or manipulate you.





She has just been decieved into thinking that men and women simply have different bodies. They have different brains and styles of communication, too.|||1. I just like astrology and think it's fun. I agree it's meaningless as well. I also don't think Monopoly money is real, but I still enjoy playing the game.





2. I wish you were right about this one, but really, men are just as hard to catch and keep as it is the other way around.





3. I don't know .. could you restate the question? ;)|||Well Forest Gump, it would serve you well to bark up the correct tree. In life there are many trees in the forest and I'm c'ertain you'll find your tree to pee on. Yes, there are women for very pessimistic men like yourself, woman who don't care if a man is open minded or verbally abusive. Find some common ground with a female of like mind----maybe the military, someone sheltered and of limited humor also. Maybe a street gal, or a gal cop. Maybe a german religious gal. Finicky, picky men need to invest themselves scearching for qualified females.|||1. Plenty of people find interest in Astrology, it's not just a female thing.





2. Females who complain of such things are the counter-balance to males who complain about not getting laid. The difference is that females have standards. Where a guy would say "None of these chicks want to sleep with me" females would say "None of these guys interest me." ....but It's pretty much the same gripe.





3. As near as 've been able to figure out, females often ask questions that lead to other questions. Therefore when we ask them a question, they THINK they know where it's going, and try to head us off at the pass. Simple yes or no answers are too... simple. That's why it's a guy thing.|||I don't believe in zodiac signs or luck. It's all about the choices we make.





Hmm...now I have the urge to keep going with this answer...maybe I should explain myself in more detail...or qualify my answer somehow...i just don't know...|||I was going to answer your question, but when you started talking about plumbing I got bored and left the room. Are you still here?


Maybe women don't answer your questions because you drone on and on....


Yes, that's what your Horoscope says - I just pulled it up. The computer program for Horoscopes got bored writing it out and shut down.


Oh, are you still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment