Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why can you only do 3 on 3 in Pokemon Black and White's random wifi battles?

I wait well over a year for this game to come out and other than taking away cool features that debuted in heart gold and soul silver like your pokemon walking behind you and a very well organized back pack, it was awesome. But then after i transferred all of my pokemon over, without the important items that my teams needs, i was amazingly disappointed with the random wifi battles that I've waited over a year for.



I was so sick of friend codes and going on youtube and forums to battle the same people. I didn't care about communicating with them or anything. I just wanted to be able to have a lot of battles without all of the hassle you deal with exchanging friend codes. They did a great job not allowing people to use more than one of the same item because leftover teams are just dumb and unimaginative, and its cool that they don't let you use ubers, and that they know the difference between ubers and legendary Pokemon for the most part.



But then I had my first battle. It only let me choose THREE Pokemon. At first I thought maybe I didn't choose the right settings. Not the case. Gamefreak and Nintendo consciously made it so you can only use 3 Pokemon. That's the biggest let down of all time. I understand limiting battling options. Like itd be cool if one day, like on the 3DS, they made it so you can customize the battles more and have random 1st generation only battles and stuff. But there is no DS game that has many online options so it wasnt a big deal. All I wanted was random SIX ON SIX battles. The standard were all used to. With 3 on 3 it comes down to luck way more than having a carefully planned out team. Not completely but You're bound to have holes in your strategy with 3 on 3 and they could luckily pick 3 you just can't counter and not even be that good. I know that the other games don't have random battles at all, but it's just that they could have easily made it so you can have 6 on 6. My question, if anybody has any idea is WHY?????? And the thing that boggles my mind is that I've searched everywhere and nobody seems to care. I dont see anybody questioning it. When I find people online talking about the random wifi battles they don't mention how atrocious of a flaw it is to only allow 3 on 3. All of my friends that I personally know thing that's lame, but nobody is complaining.



Why Gamefreak? Why?Why can you only do 3 on 3 in Pokemon Black and White's random wifi battles?
Well people are used to the Battle Frontier's 3 on 3 battles so Gamefreak didn't think it would be a problem, this creates a challenge, but still, 6 on 6 would've been good. And what do you mean Leftover teams are dumb? Don't tell me you just can't take them? I should prove you wrong, but you said you transfered your Pokemon, I didn't, people are beating the game way too fast. And I was thinking that it would be 6 on 6 also, but still, 3 on 3 isn't so bad. If you want 6 on 6, you're gonna have to make a 6 on 6 team WITH the use of friend codes. I'm making a 4th Gen AND a 5th Gen team. And also, no one would need to waste 5 points ranting about how they were dissapointed with 3 on 3.Why can you only do 3 on 3 in Pokemon Black and White's random wifi battles?
I DEFINATELY AGREE WITH THE ASKER im pretty outraged to

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment